The SAS Loyalty Team is responsible for helping you realize the full value of the investments you have made with SAS. Whether it’s training, education, community building or problem solving, your dedicated Customer Loyalty Representative will be your advocate and connect you to a wealth of SAS resources. Explore the wide variety of support and service resources available to SAS customers on our Web site: http://support.sas.com/index.html
Your SAS Loyalty Rep is Dina Piskopos (Dina.Piskopos@sas.com) and can be reached at 416-307-4612.
Click the links below for access to additional free on demand webinars, online tutorials, how-to videos, SAS Talks, and Online Communities.
- Free Online SAS Tutorials & How-To Videos View SAS training "how to" videos, tutorials and demos to learn tips and tricks for working with SAS software.
- SAS Talks A webinar series featuring technical presentations by SAS experts, instructors, authors, customers and students. Monthly live webinars are archived for later viewing, and related resources are offered within each area.
- Ask the Expert SAS Experts present on a variety of topics both live for an opportunity to ask a specific question and available on demand.
- SAS on YouTube! Did you know that SAS has tutorials and other information on YouTube? It’s a great way to view tips & tricks for your SAS tools and other updates and information.
- Samples and SAS Notes Sample SAS code
- SAS Proceedings More than 26,000 SAS papers
- sasCommunity.org Tips Current SAS tips
- SAS Users Groups Provide an excellent opportunity to meet other SAS users, share knowledge and experience, and learn more about SAS solutions from colleagues, peers and SAS professionals.
- SAS Global Online Communities Collaborate with SAS and other SAS users about programming, data analysis, and deployment issues, tips & successes!
- SAS Canada Online Community You'll find SAS Canada staff and thought leaders sharing their expertise through blogs, video interviews and group discussions.
- Technical Support