Data Visualization and Approachable Analytics in the Government
Webinar Date: March 9, 2016
Time: 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Approach Analytics allows business users to engage at a deeper level with analytics by leveraging interactive visualizations as the entry point. This allows organizations to answer the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’ and derive new insights from data. By empowering anyone to be data driven, you can deliver improved business outcomes by allowing users to:
- Explore detailed data to find what you don’t know
- Build reports and dashboards to communicate what you found
- Eliminate traditional business intelligence bottlenecks
- Begin your analytic journey in an approachable way
Analytic visualizations are critical to gaining fast insights from your data. Come and join us for an education session to learn how SAS Data Visualization & Analytics enables you and your organization to get faster insights from your data to drive better results.
Who should attend?
- Program directors & managers who have questions they believe data can help answer
- Business analysts who would like to explore their data
- Citizen data scientists who want to begin their analytics journey
- IT professionals who are being asked to deliver reports beyond simple BI
What you will learn?
The session will:
- Outline the challenges with the legacy data visualization approaches
- Introduce the tools available through the vendor of record.
- Provide a brief introduction to the SAS data visualization capabilities
- Highlight example use cases from public sector organizations.
Presenter: Steve Holder, National Lead, Analytics, SAS Canada