Overcoming Data Challenges in the Public Sector
Webinar Date: March 8, 2016
Time: 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
High-quality, well-integrated data enables government to deliver the best possible citizen outcomes and better decisions. SAS Data Management is an industry-leading solution built on a data quality platform that helps you improve, integrate and govern your data to:
- Make it ready for evidence-based decision making
- Boost productivity and work more efficiently
- Overcome challenges associated with the provision of required data
- Improve existing business processes.
Come and join us to learn how SAS® Data Management Solutions can help you in managing disparate data and more efficiently preparing your data for analysis.
What you will learn?
This session will outline how to:
- Access the data you need, regardless of where your data is stored
- Overcome core challenges and struggles that comes with data
- Be confident your data is ready for action.
Who should attend?
- Program directors & managers who have questions they believe data can help answer
- Business analysts, data professionals- anyone who wants to learn how best to prepare data for analytic purposes
- IT professionals who are asked to support data and analytic solutions
Presenter: Mike Luke, National Lead, Data Management, SAS Canada