Business Analytics Tools for Statistical Modeling and Forecasting
Webinar Date: March 10, 2016
Time: 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Advanced Analytics are the tools and techniques that allow insights to be derived from data. This empowers evidence-based decision making in new and exciting ways:
- Better understand root causes to address problem before they happen
- Accurately forecast demand for services
- Identify at risk populations
- Understand and influence public sentiment
- Deploy scare resources to the place they can do the most good.
This session will allow you to decide which of the Advanced Analytics topics are most relevant for your program and how you can learn more.
THEN … We will be asking you to vote for topics of highest interest to prioritize our upcoming series of Deep Dive sessions.
Who should attend?
- Program directors & managers who have questions they believe data can help answer
- Business analysts who would like to explore new and different analytic techniques
- Statisticians, economists & data scientists who want to understand which SAS tools support which analytic techniques
- IT professionals who are asked to support data and analytic solutions
What you will learn?
This session will:
- Outline five different types of Advanced Analytics capabilities and corresponding tools available through the vendor of record.
- Provide a brief introduction to each of the different Advanced Analytics tools
- Introduce example use cases from public sector organizations.
Presenter: Tara Holland, Public Sector Solution Manager, SAS Canada