Please join us on Thursday, November 6th and discover how SAS BookRunner v12 increasingly provides organizations with the ability to capture, analyze and simulate market and credit risks associated with commodity price volatility.
SAS BookRunner v12 Enhancements
Our Commodity Risk Specialists will take you through some of the latest enhanced features available in BookRunner v12. In particular, they will present and discuss:
- Advanced risk analytics and position reporting
- Physical assets and commodity storage
- CMA, CWA, and other price averaging functions
- Regulatory swap reporting and hedge accounting
The session will provide a brief demo of the new enhancements, and discussion of what is coming next.
How SAS is Different?
- Provides central storage for all commodity trades and physical positions.
- Easy input and data access with support for industry standards.
- Robust commodity capture via user-friendly interface.
- Harnesses the power of SAS Analytics and Visualization.
Thursday, November 6th, 2014
SAS Calgary Office
850, 517-10th Avenue SW