In today's world organizations are collecting massive amounts of data. You need an easy way to look at your data to make sense of it and ultimately use it in a more meaningful way. Trust us; it's a lot easier to understand content in pictures than text.
Visual analytics offer organizations an opportunity to achieve significant performance gains in all areas of business. You can:
- Provide very easy to use - yet sophisticated – analytics to all of your users.
- Use ad hoc exploration and visualizations to quickly view future results.
- Allow business users to easily create their own data visualizations without requiring help from IT.
- Quickly produce mobile dashboards and reports that convey more foresight than hindsight.
What is SAS® Visual Analytics?
With the click of a mouse, hidden insights jump off the page in dynamic clarity. SAS Visual Analytics enables you to quickly analyze massive amounts of data and share the results throughout your organization on the Web and mobile devices. Users can discover not only what is happening, but why.
- Robust Reporting: Quickly create, share and explore stunning, interactive reports and visuals to get a deeper understanding of the data and make more informed decisions.
- Mobility: Easily access and explore dashboards and reports on the fly via mobile devices, anytime and anywhere – even when there's no internet connectivity.
- Easy Analytics: You don't need to be a statistician to use it. All types of users – even those with limited technical skills – can dynamically explore data, identifying patterns and trends. Business users can analyze billions of rows of data in minutes or seconds – and do it with a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface.
Date and time:
Thursday, October 24, 2013
2:30 p.m. -3 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cineplex Odeon Victoria Cinemas
780 Yates Street
Victoria, BC, V8W 1L4
Rob Wilson – Analytics Solution Specialist, SAS
Please contact Rebecca Gill by email at Rebecca.Gill@sas.com or phone 416 307-4645