SAS, the world leader in analytic software, has just made it possible to visually turn your data into insights – for quicker evidence based decisions.
Would you like to see first-hand how you and your organization can get the most out of your data through Visual Analytics?
On Thursday, October 24th, get a front row seat to see how SAS Visual Analytics can help public sector departments make better decisions. This session will provide an overview of SAS Visual Analytics and demonstrate how to gain valuable insights from your data in the shortest amount of time.
You will learn how to:
- Provide easy to use - yet sophisticated - analytics to all of your users
- Use ad hoc exploration and visualizations to quickly view future results
- Allow business users to easily create their own data visualizations
- Quickly produce mobile dashboards and reports that provide a view into the past and future
- Why Visual Analytics, Why Now?
- SAS Visual Analytics Demo
Date and time:
Thursday, October 24, 2013
2:30 p.m. -3 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cineplex Odeon Victoria Cinema
780 Yates Street
Victoria, BC, V8W 1L4
Rob Wilson – Analytics Solution Specialist, SAS
Please contact Rebecca Gill by email at Rebecca.Gill@sas.com or phone 416 307-4645