In order to understand citizen needs and launch innovative programs and services, policymakers need to quickly spot problems, gain timely insights and use all available information to make fact-based decisions. While social media commentary is often overlooked, organizations can gather significant insight from citizens by analyzing unstructured data from this medium. This presentation will focus on examples and the technology enablers that allow government entities around the world effectively use social media.
Join us for a live webinar on Wednesday, January 29th, to learn how you can use social media to:
- Better understand citizen concerns and issues
- Obtain early warning and situational awareness of real time events
- Provide public service messages
- Engage directly with individuals to respond to questions and solicit feedback
- Use social data to predict future events