Certification Bundle Guidelines
- Effective Date: January 1, 2019.
- Enrollment in the Certification Bundle is for one individual and is non-transferable.
- The Certification Bundle applies only to SAS public training courses at the SAS training center in the Belgium & Luxembourg, Live Web classes, and/or e-Learning products.
- A Certification Bundle program welcome notification will be sent to each customer after full payment has been received. The welcome notification will include the customer's unique program account number. Customers may begin to register for courses upon receipt of their program account number. An exam voucher will be sent to each customer with their welcome notification after full payment.
- Certification Bundle customers have 12 months from the date payment is received by SAS to complete all courses. Customers have 18 months from date payment is received by SAS to complete their certification exam.
- Not all courses are offered at all times in the training center(s) of SAS Belgium & Luxembourg or in the Live Web environment. Customers should check the availability of courses and schedules by checking the Training website.
No other discounts, offers, or promotions are applicable. Not valid for past purchases.
- Class size is limited and space is not guaranteed.
- Course notes and other course-related materials will only be distributed to Certification Bundle program customers who register for, attend, and complete classroom training.
- SAS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any public or Live Web course at any time. SAS is not responsible for airline / train penalties related to the cancellation of SAS courses or events. Please be aware of all airline / train restrictions regarding nonrefundable airline / train tickets when purchasing an airline / train ticket.
- Certification Bundle program customers can cancel public classroom or Live Web course registrations without penalty if notification is received by SAS by e-mail at least 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled start date of the course. Course registration cancellations received by SAS within 9 calendar days of the course start date are subject to a cancellation charge equal to the course credit used to register for the course. Transfers are accepted up to 5 days before the event start date, and students are allowed one transfer per course registration. Student substitutions are not allowed at any time as the Certification Bundle program is not transferable.
- Failure to comply with all guidelines may result in cancellation of the customer's Certification Bundle program.
- Prices, guidelines, and course schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Certification Bundle customers have 12 months from the date payment is received by SAS to complete all courses and 18 months to redeem their exam voucher.
- Certification bundle customer invoices will include applicable sales tax.