Taught by certified instructors at high-tech facilities.
- A SAS expert at your side
- Focused learning away from the office
- Networking opportunities
- The standard training curriculum is organized in the SAS training facility in Tervuren.
- All courses are taught by certified SAS instructors or business experts.
- This training format offers focused learning away from the office and creates the opportunity to share experiences with your peers from other organizations. Link this to the input of the trainer and you'll find that all public courses have a tailored approach.
- The courses are taught in English.
- The course material is provided in English as well.
- During a hands-on training all participants dispose of a pc to experiment and make exercises.
- The training contents, an up to date planning and the pricing can be found on our website: SAS Training in Belgium
- After the training, all participants have their personal copy of the course book.
- Up to 90 days after the training, our instructors are at your service to provide a clear answer to all questions related to your course. Feel free to contact them by e-mail.
- For most of the standard courses, SAS developed a Portal that offers links to free lectures, white papers... After the training, you will receive a key to the corresponding web-page.
All the benefits of the classroom without the travel
- Join the classroom right from your desktop
- Led by an expert instructor who can virtually look over your shoulder
- Ask questions and get answers in real-time
- Access the latest software via a virtual lab
- Receive 20 business days' access to a recording of your course
Train when and where you want
Get started today with SAS e-Learning and learn at your own pace. Conveniently available 24/7, SAS e-Learning eliminates travel costs and time away from the office.
- Content equivalent to instructor-based courses optimized for self-study
- Recorded training done by SAS experts
- Interactive demonstrations
- Unlimited access for one year
- Licenses are non-transferable
- Access begins the day of purchase; activation code is sent immediately after registration
SAS e-Learning courses do not include SAS software. You must have SAS software installed to complete the practice exercises.
Hire a SAS instructor for on-the-job coaching
- Learn with a coach by your side
- Private training on topics you want most
- Practice on your data for quicker results
- Gain insight into your data and code
- Get more comfortable with what you learned in class
On the Job Coaching after Training
One or a few days on-the-job-coaching after the training, will stimulate the transfer of what has been learned during the course to the real-life situation. It does not replace the training as you need to learn before you’re able to apply. No printed course material is foreseen as this has been delivered during the training.
What is in it for you?
- What you have learned during the training will be applied to your real-life business context
- You will make examples / proto-types on your data
- Coaching offers the possibility to go more deeply into specific questions