Terms, conditions & pricing
- The net training fee for each course is indicated in the calendar. The training fee includes instruction by an SAS expert in English, course material set up in English, access to the learning environment, 3 month support (by e-mail) after the training about the topics that have been discussed.
- You can register directly through our website by choosing your preferred training in our online calendar or you can send us an email purchase order or standard booking form by e-mail or fax: +32 2 766 07 77.
- A course booking is official upon receipt of your written reservation. Please note that upon receipt of an electronic course registration, we will acknowledge the receipt. This is not a confirmation. We will send a confirmation with the practical information of the training via e-mail at the latest 5 working days before the scheduled course start.
Company Specific Training
- Special pricing conditions are applicable on group sessions organized at SAS Belgium, SAS Luxembourg or at your premises. We recommend you to consider a group session as from 4 course participants onwards.
- Please contact the Customer Training Team for a detailed offer, taking into account your preferred training content and customizations, timing, language and location of the session.
- We agree on the date and the location. The training fee includes instruction by a SAS expert, course material (set up in English), access to the learning environment, 3 month support (by e-mail) after the training about the topics that have been discussed.
- Certification exams are planned on an ad hoc basis. We can inform you by e-mail about the availability.
- You can register by sending us an email, stating the Certification of your choice, the date of the exam as well as your invoicing coordinates or send us a purchase order containing this information by e-mail or fax: +32 2 766 07 77. The confirmation mail with instructions is sent at the latest 10 working days before the scheduled examination day.
- The net training fee for each e-learning course is indicated in the calendar. Printable course notes are not included.
- You can register directly through our website by choosing your preferred training in our online calendar or you can send us an email, purchase order or standard booking form by e-mail or fax: +32 2 766 07 77.
- Take into account when planning your E-Learning course, that the license period of your activation code starts running as from the date you register (not the date you actually activate your license).
Public, Company Specific Training or Certification Exam
- If a training / subscription needs to be moved to a later date or needs to be canceled, inform SAS as soon as possible.
- Fees are fully refundable if notification is received by phone, mail, or e-mail at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled start date of the session. If we are notified 10 to 5 working days before the course start it is subject to 50 % of the course or certification fee. After that, the full fee will be charged.
- Substitutions (replacement of the participant) are accepted at any time prior to the event.
- If a subscription needs to be moved to a later date or needs to be canceled, inform SAS as soon as possible.
- Cancellation or postponement can only be done on the same day (24h) of the order.
- Fees are fully refundable if the above notification is received on the day you receive your E-Learning activation code and when the e-learning has not been activated yet. After that, the full fee will be charged.
Invoicing and payment
Upon delivery of the training SAS Customer Training will invoice the session.
Delivery of the training meaning :
- For Public or Company Specific Training : at the moment you receive your Extended Learning activation code (5 days before the start of the classroom training);
if the above is not applicable to the training you registered for, the invoice will be sent out the first day of your classroom training.
- For E-Learning : at the moment you receive your activation code.
Invoices are due net thirty (30) days.
Applicable taxes are additional.
SAS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course in case of force majeure, in case of public training: also if not enough registrations. Should a course have to be rescheduled, we will endeavour to provide a written notification at least five days before the course start date.
Neither the course material of all our courses nor any part of it may be copied or reproduced in any form or by any means, or translated into another language, without the prior written consent of SAS Belgium-Luxembourg.
Please be aware that no other organization may use our education material or any parts of this material during any form of training, seminars, workshops or other types of education and presentation organized in Belgium and Luxembourg without a prior written consent of SAS Belgium-Luxembourg.
SAS is not responsible for misprints, outdated information or accidental errors.