SAS Programming for Data Science Fast Track
Certification Bundle Guidelines
- Effective Date: January 1, 2017.
- Enrollment in the Certification Bundle is for one individual and is non-transferable.
- The Certification Bundle applies only to SAS public training courses at SAS training centers in North America, Live Web classes, and/or e-Learning products.
- A Certification Bundle program welcome notification will be sent to each customer after full payment has been received. The welcome notification will include the customer's unique program account number. Customers may begin to register for courses upon receipt of their program account number. An exam voucher will be sent to each customer with their welcome notification after full payment.
- Certification Bundle customers have 12 months from the date payment is received by SAS to complete all courses. Customers have 18 months from date payment is received by SAS to complete their certification exam.
- Not all courses are offered at every public SAS training center in North America or in the Live Web environment. Customers should check the availability of courses and schedules by accessing the World Wide Web at support.sas.com/training or calling 800-727-0025.
- No other discounts, offers, or promotions are applicable. Not valid for past purchases.
- Customers can purchase a Take 3, Any 3 account with SAS Training Points. The purchase will be an exception to the Training Points 1 point = $1 formula. Only the Take 3, Any 3 discount will apply; the SAS Training Points discount will not apply. You will not receive both discounts. We recommend you use your SAS Training Points only if the Take 3, Any 3 discount is greater than your SAS Training Points discount.
- Class size is limited and space is not guaranteed.
- Course notes and other course-related materials will only be distributed to Certification Bundle program customers who register for, attend, and complete classroom training.
- SAS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any public or Live Web course at any time. SAS is not responsible for airline penalties related to the cancellation of SAS courses or events. Please be aware of all airline restrictions regarding nonrefundable airline tickets when purchasing an airline ticket.
- Certification Bundle program customers can cancel public classroom or Live Web course registrations without penalty if notification is received by SAS by phone, mail, or e-mail at least 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled start date of the course. Course registration cancellations received by SAS within 9 calendar days of the course start date are subject to a cancellation charge equal to the course credit used to register for the course. Transfers are accepted up to 24 hours before the event start date, and students are allowed one transfer per course registration. Student substitutions are not allowed at any time as the Certification Bundle program is not transferable.
- Failure to comply with all guidelines may result in cancellation of the customer's Certification Bundle program.
- Prices, guidelines, and course schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Offer expires December 31, 2017, but Certification Bundle customers have 12 months from the date payment is received by SAS to complete all courses and 18 months to redeem their exam voucher.
- Certification bundle customer invoices will include applicable sales tax.