How Grocers Use SAS
Drive increased revenue and margin through greater forecast accuracy.
Visualize localized product demand for consistent on-shelf availability.
Reduce stockouts and improve the customer shopping experience.
Replenish with greater accuracy to drive higher inventory turns.
Derive insights from real-time loyalty data.
Integrate inventory and demand data with real-time transportation data.
Optimize promotional and markdown pricing strategies.
Tailor your stock to business rules and supply chain constraints.
SAS Intelligent Planning Cloud
Get hyperaccurate demand planning and forecasting in a flexible, scalable cloud analytic service. Now available for both consumer goods and grocery sectors.
Grocers Working Smarter With SAS
Significantly improving forecast accuracy, availability & inventory while creating healthy uplifts in revenue
SAS helped an online grocer:
- Improve forecast accuracy by 12%.
- Achieve a 5%-20% increase in on-shelf performance.
- Reduce inventory 10%-30%.
- Increase revenues 2%-5%.
Related SAS Retail & Consumer Goods Solutions
View recommended grocery analytics solutions
- Advanced Analytics for IoT from SASAnalytics for IoT is a powerful platform with embedded AI and industry-leading streaming capabilities that enables you to drive innovation, efficiencies and results. SAS BE
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Find more profitable growth opportunities and amplify your marketing initiatives.
- SAS® Intelligent Planning CloudEnsure on-shelf availability through a hyperaccurate demand planning service.
- SAS® Intelligent Planning SuiteAccurately forecast shopper and consumer demand by creating seamless merchandise and demand plans.
- SAS® Revenue Optimization SuiteOptimize life cycle pricing strategies and corporate profitability with a comprehensive view of consumer demand.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsDiscover and explore relationships in data, and share insights.