SAS® User Groups provide an excellent opportunity to meet other SAS users, share knowledge and experience, and learn more about SAS solutions from colleagues and peers. Whether you're a seasoned SAS software user with experiences to share or a newcomer who'd like to interact with other users, a user group is an excellent way to help you get the most value from your SAS technology.
Thank you to those who attended and presented at the recent User Groups.
It was a fantastic success. See you all in 2018!
"Overall, an open analytics platform
provides substantial productivity
improvements for everyone."
To download the presentations,
please visit your User Group page below.
Select your local user group below for more information:
Why join a user group?
User groups offer a unique opportunity to:
- enhance your understanding of SAS software and services
- exchange ideas about using SAS technology and services
- learn about the latest SAS products and services
- have more influence over the direction of SAS software and services.
To join, simply email us your details and we will add you to our invitation list.
User groups offer a variety of benefits depending on their individual structures and activities. Users participating in the different programs may experience many of the following personal and professional benefits:
- increased efficiency and productivity through increased exposure to:
- new coding techniques
- analysis techniques
- SAS applications
- opportunities to polish your interpersonal, writing, presentation,and leadership skills
- enhanced understanding of SAS' software and service
- networking and idea sharing with other SAS professionals