Analytics Experience 2016 delivers timely analytics knowledge in a timeless setting
Business, government and academic leaders meet in Rome to explore predictive analytics, machine learning, risk management and more
Rome seamlessly combines the old and the new. Analytics Experience 2016, a European event in Rome today and tomorrow, seamlessly combines experienced analytics experts and proven technologies with new approaches and emerging issues.
More than 900 business users and executives, IT professionals, and academics from across Europe and around the world will gather to learn, share and deepen their analytics knowledge. Presented by SAS, the leader in analytics, Analytics Experience 2016 offers each attendee many opportunities to improve his or her organization’s analytical culture, learning from international best practices, case studies and keynotes.
Carl Farrell, Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer at SAS, will welcome attendees and discuss the huge potential of analytics to transform organizations and the world. Conference moderator and journalist Jon Briggs will then guide attendees through two days of informative plenary sessions with inspirational keynotes including:
- SAS Executives Randy Guard, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Fritz Lehman, Executive Vice President & Chief Customer Officer, and Oliver Schabenberger, Executive Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, will explore the many ways cutting-edge analytics can help organizations achieve their business goals.
- Jim Zemlin, Executive Director of The Linux Foundation, will explain how collaboration across developers, companies and users is stimulating open technology development.
- David Shing, AOL's Digital Prophet, will discuss the latest trends and future ideas in the evolving digital landscape.
- Rasmus Ankersen, best-selling author, entrepreneur and speaker on performance development, will examine how successful organizations re-think their potential, changing customers and themselves.
- Tamara Dull, Director of Emerging Technologies at SAS, will take attendees on a journey through today's IoT landscape and test their IoT awareness.
Analytics Experience 2016 also features 52 breakout sessions that include presentations from international SAS customers, partners and experts on the latest innovations in Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Customer Experience, Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT), Risk Analytics, Fighting Fraud, and more.
Participants will have the opportunity to visit the Innovation Hub demo area to learn about the latest SAS solutions and see them in action. There they can meet SAS experts and partners and share information and experience. The Innovation Hub will feature SAS® Viya, SAS Customer Intelligence 360 and the new SAS Expected Credit Loss, which addresses the new IFRS 9 accounting standard. The Innovation Hub will also explore trending topics such as personal data protection, open source, and domotica, the integration of technology and services in and outside the home.
The Analytics Experience conference in Rome, a business technology conference presented by SAS, brings together more than 900 attendees to share ideas on critical business issues.
Follow the conversation from and about Analytics Experience 2016 on Twitter at #AnalyticsX.
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 83,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.