Banking on Analytics: Unlock the Potential
Friday 24 March 2017 | The Arena, Melbourne.
NAB Technology and SAS invite you to the NAB Fresh Thinking event.
The day is designed to inspire, empower and encourage new innovative thinking.
This is your opportunity to:
- Hear from key note speakers exploring the power of predictive analytics and how data can be used to drive innovation
- Gain a deeper understanding of how analytics is being used across NAB
- Experience leading edge technology through innovation booths
- Network and exchange ideas with your NAB colleagues, SAS Account team
- Dayle Stevens GM Support Services Technology (Divisional CIO)
- Paul Franks Director, Financial Services (SAS)
- Mark Alexander Executive Director, Centre of Business Analytics (MBS)
- Craig Rodger Principal Business Solutions Manager (SAS)
- Deepak Ramanathan Director and Regional Technology Officer (SAS)
- Brett Woolley Head of the Office of the CDO (NAB)
Friday, 24 March | The Arena, Melbourne
Presenter: Dayle Stevens, GM Support Services (NAB)
|1:10pm||Fresh Thinking and Your New PossiblePresenter: Paul Franks, Director, Financial Services (SAS)|
|1:30pm||How to unlock the potential of Data and Analytics to transform decision makingPresenter: Mark Alexander, Executive Director, Centre of Business Analytics (MBS)|
|2:10pm|| Machine Learning or Learning Machine: Where is the value?Presenter: Craig Rodger, Principal Business Solutions Manager (SAS)|
|2:30pm||Join us for afternoon tea while discovering innovative ideas at the SAS booths|
|3:20pm||Future of AnalyticsPresenter: Deepak Ramanathan, Director and Regional Technology Officer (SAS)|
Moderator: Paul Franks | Panel Members: Brett Woolley, Deepak Ramanathan, Craig Rodger, Mark Alexander
Presenter: Sue Scully, Senior Account Executive
|5:00pm||Networking with drinks and canapes|
700 Bourke St
Docklands 3008 VIC
Don’t miss out, register early and please forward to any colleague who may be interested in attending.