Executive Briefing | Analytics Economy
Tuesday, 24 October
Jellyfish Restaurant, Brisbane
Mike Frost is hitting the road and we invite you to join us.
Analytics is transforming the way business and government provide services to clients and customers, and has earned a place as one of the core disruptors of the digital age.
From customer experience and improving operational efficiency to optimising ‘rescue and relief’ efforts during natural disasters, the possibilities offered by analytics are endless.
While organisations recognise the value of analytics, many are struggling to achieve its full potential.
Mike Frost, Director of Product Management from SAS HQ, has been at the forefront of emerging SAS technologies and innovation for over 10 years.
In this invitation-only executive briefing, Mike will discuss:
- The evolution of the ‘Analytics Economy’ where data, people and machines work together to accelerate the pace of innovation
- How IT and business leaders can harness the power of analytics - understanding the ‘why’ and the ‘what’
- How analytics is no longer an option - it is a must in today's technologically fuelled world where a slight data point can mean the difference between failing and succeeding
- How CIOs can embrace analytics as a core management competency and determine its value
- Practical use cases (including how companies are using analytics to inform strategic and operational decisions); and
- How advanced analytics can alleviate pain points and solve private and public sector challenges (including talent gap; skillset silos; infrastructure limitations; and fragmented environments).
Director, Product Management,
Cloud and Platform Technologies
With a background that includes more than fifteen years in product management, product marketing, presales, and technical support roles, Mike Frost brings a broad spectrum of experiences to help bring the best products to market.
After joining the DataFlux subsidiary of SAS in 2010 as product manager for all data management products, Mike is now Director of SAS' Cloud and Platform Technologies product management team and is responsible for the strategy, vision, and roadmap for all core SAS platform and Cloud-based offerings including SAS Viya.
Boardwalk Level, Riverside Centre
123 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
|12:00 p.m.||Registration with pre-lunch drinks|
|12:20 p.m.||Briefing & discussions over lunch|
|2:30 p.m.||Function concludes|