Experience your new possible
The premier analytics event for business leaders and decision-makers across Australia, Analytics Insights, is returning to Sydney and Melbourne in August, following the over-subscribed events last year.
To keep you inspired, we have lined up exceptional global and local experts, ready to share and exchange visionary ideas with you and your peers to help transform your vision into action.
This is an exclusive opportunity to hear from a range of industry experts as they take part in an executive panel on digital disruption and transformation.
We’re also excited to be showcasing the latest advancements in SAS technology by bringing the highlights of the SAS Global Forum 2017 to you.
Join us for this exclusive event and discover new ideas on how to prepare your organisation to succeed in our ever-growing, data-driven world.
R "Ray" Wang
Principal Analyst and Founder
Constellation Research, Inc.
Chief Technology Officer, Unified Computing
Managing Director, NAB Ventures
National Australia Bank (Syd only)
General Manager, Innovation Management
National Australia Bank (Melb only)
Black Dog Institute
Director of Emerging Technologies
Director of Business Strategies
Executive Director of the Centre of Data Analytics
Melbourne Business School
Hyatt Regency Sydney
Mezzanine Level, 161 Sussex Street
Sydney 2000 NSW
Crown Conference Centre
Level 2, 8 Whiteman Street,
Southbank 3006 VIC
Agenda at a Glance
12:00pm || Registration with pre-lunch drinks
12:20pm || Presentations & executive panel over lunch and networking drinks with peers
- Augmented Humanity and AI Driven Smart Services: What Happens When The Machines Take Over | Ray Wang, Constellation Research, Inc.
- NAB Labs & NAB Ventures – Driving Innovation through Collaboration | Andrew Butterworth (MEL) & Todd Forest (SYD), National Australia Bank
- Victoria Police Intelligence past, present and future analytical capability | Mark Rollo & Dallas Reilly, Victoria Police
- Data Driven prevention: The role of Big Data in improving lives and your role within it | Rachel Green, Black Dog Institute
- Executive Panel: Separating the reality from the hyperbole; IoT, machine learning and cognitive computing, what does this really mean for your organisation
- And more to come...