We’ve brought together a range of experts to discuss how the continued momentum of data, analytics and evidence impacts how we think about decision making and performance measurement. We’ll also take the opportunity to showcase key pieces of work in the field across a broad range of subject areas with differing methodologies and approaches.
This event spans two days, but gives you the flexibility to choose the sessions you want to attend, based on your availability and interest.
- Day 1 - Thursday 21 July
Provides a business focus to data, analytics and evidence and is perfect for those wanting to understand the benefits from a strategic, operational and performance perspective.
- Day 2 - Friday 22 July
Provides greater technical detail for those with a deeper interest in understanding the inner workings of data, analytics and evidence and the tools we use.
- Tania Hastie Manager, Information Development Insights, MSD
- Chris Johnstone Senior Account Executive, Sales, SAS Australia & New Zealand
- Nick Pole Deputy Chief Executive – Organisational Solutions, MSD
- Evan Stubbs Chief Analytics Officer, SAS Australia & New Zealand
- Phil Spier Senior Research Analyst, MSD
- David Rea Principal Advisor, MSD
- Robert Templeton Senior Analyst (Analytics and Insights team), Treasury
- Phil McCaffrey Forecasting and Modelling Team, iMSD
- Matt Spencer Chief Analytics Officer, MSD
- Mike O'Neil Digital Analytics Delivery Manager, MSD
- Dorothy Adams Lead, Social Investment Unit, MSD
- Darko Petrovic Senior Analyst GIS, Client & Business Intelligence, MSD
- David Sercombe Lead Analyst, Information Development, MSD
- Peter White Senior Analyst, iMSD
- Wessel De Meyer Senior Systems Engineer, SAS New Zealand
- Troy Kusabs Senior Systems Engineer, SAS New Zealand
- Evan Thompson Lead Analyst, Forcasting & Costing, MSD
- Robin Templer IAP Data Warehouse Architect, MSD
- Wendy Gilbert Specialist Consultant, IAP Infrastructure, SAS New Zealand
- Grant Keen Lead Information Architect, Information Development
- Mike O'Rourke Lead Analyst, Information Development, MSD
- Emily Mason Lead, Evidence and Insights, MSD