SAS invites you to participate in an interactive Hands On Workshop, helping you to understand the core capabilities of SAS Visual Analytics and how these capabilities can help NAB transform numbers into insights.
Friday, 1 May
8:30am & 3:30pm
SAS Australia & New Zealand
Level 6, 436 St Kilda Road
SAS Visual Analytics provides a complete platform for analytics visualisation, enabling you to identify patterns and relationships in data that weren’t initially evident. Interactive, self-service BI and reporting capabilities are combined with out-of-the-box advanced analytics so everyone can discover insights from any size and type of data.
This workshop has been created for NAB and is ideal for business analysts and decision-makers who want full self-service report creation and visualisation.
This 90 minute workshop is facilitated by an experienced SAS Visual Analytics expert, agenda includes:
- Visual Analytics overview.
- Step by step guided demo experience (covering key areas of Visual Analytics).
- Facilitated discovery exercise – allowing you to explore and visualise data.
Benefits of SAS Visual Analytics for NAB include:
- Improved data discovery and exploration.
- Removal of reliance on reporting and an understanding of the system language in order to conduct any data analysis.
- Competitive advantages created by allowing all analysts to explore data, find insights, develop outcomes and create value – reducing reliance on the limited number of appropriately skilled individuals.
- Empowering individuals within departments to search and report on data in a meaningful, timely and intuitive manner.
- Automation of all reporting, and reduction in the number of reporting errors and increase productivity, allowing analysts’ time to conduct relevant in-depth analysis.
- Reduced operational risk.
- Reduced key person risk.
- Speed to market of monitoring.
- Senior management can get earlier view of performance and can conduct their own ad hoc analysis.