SAS® Certified Technical Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
Technical Certifications for SAS Partners (restricted access)
Validates the technical skills required for SAS® Visual Analytics technology and architecture, data management, report designing and distribution, and administration for SAS® Visual Analytics 7.4 in a SAS® 9.4 environment
Successful candidates should have hands-on skills and knowledge in topics such as:
- Interpreting and evaluating requirements.
- Planning the architecture.
- Communicating the hardware infrastructure.
- Basic installation concepts.
- Preparing and accessing data.
- Report design and exploration.
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS Certified Technical Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4 exam.
- 60 multiple-choice and interactive questions; interactive questions simulate the SAS Visual Analytics user interface and ask you to configure SAS Visual Analytics to achieve a goal (must achieve a score of 65 percent correct to pass).
- 1.5 hours to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-356; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.
The courses listed below will help you prepare for this exam.
VA 7.3 Implementers Workshop*
VA 7.3 Administration and Data Preparation: Essentials*
VA 7.3 Exploring and Reporting: Essentials*
* Courses being updated to 7.4 in Q42017
If you are interested in taking one of these courses, please contact us.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators