Fraud and Financial Crimes Summit
For Financial Services and Insurance
20th Feb 2019 | The One and Only - Royal Mirage, Dubai, UAE
Effectively combating Fraud and Financial Crime continues to be an important agenda item for the boards of many organizations across the Middle East. It is of particular relevance to Insurance and Financial Services as it dominates the board room discussions are one of the most pervasive threats today, burdening and impeding growth and profitability. Remaining competitive in this environment requires a reassessment in the way in which shareholder assets, financial products, medical or auto claims and enterprise data are analyzed and risk assessed for such threats.
We are oganizing this Summit on 20th February 2019 at Royal Mirage - The One and Only to provide an opportunity for attendees to understand how cutting-edge analytics can help address the challenges associated with combatting Fraud across the Financial Services and Insurance landscape. We have invited a panel of global subject-matter experts to not only explain how SAS is working with such institutions but also speakers who will discuss the evolving landscape of fraud in our region. Join us, as we explain how disruptive organizations are using advanced analytics to turn such threats into opportunities.
This is an FSI (Financial Services and Insurance) event, if you are interested in learning more about combatting fraud in other sectors, please drop us an email at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on the 20th February at The One and Only, Royal Mirage
This even is free of charge, check the agenda and click below to register!
- Damian Przekop, PhD Fraud Analytics Manager PKO Bank Polski
- Wayne Cutting Head of Fraud, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Dr. Mohammad Alsuliman Chief Executive Officer - Najm for Insurance Services
- Fahad Alfawaz Executive Chairman - BayanPay
- Selva Selvanderan Manager, Financial Crime Strategy & Analytics - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Shahzad Alam Head of Anti Fraud & Investigations - Oman Insurance Company
- Vikram BGK Senior Manager, Fraud Prevention and Detection - RAK BANK
- Marcin Nadolny Head of Regional Fraud & Security Practice - South EMEA, SAS Institute
- Christopher Ghenne Business Solutions Director - EMEA and Asia Pacific- SAS
- David Hartley Global Director, Fraud and Security Intelligence - SAS
- Sundeep Tengur Banking Fraud and Financial Crime Expert, Global Fraud and Security Intelligence Practice - SAS
- Celal Kavuklu Head of Business Solutions, Middle East and Turkey, SAS
- Amit Kumar Amit Kumar, Sr Business Solutions Manager - SAS Middle East and Turkey
- Marcel Yammine General Manager, Gulf and Emerging Markets (GEM) - SAS
Upcoming training courses
SAS provides a wide range of training courses which are developed and taught by certified SAS instructors. Below you can see the upcoming ones and send us a request to attend.
If you have any questions about the courses, please send an e-mail to Maha Abouzeid: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is no longer available for registration.