Postsecondary research institutions are flooded with vast amounts of data being generated, used and stored for academic research. Individual researchers, research units and research administration face data- and analytics-related challenges across the enterprise and throughout the research life cycle. Experts in health research will share examples of how they are using data and analytics to inform population health strategies.
Join as experts share their insight into how data and analytics can help you:
- Predict a patient’s risk for future chronic disease.
- Better quantify regional health disparities and address gaps in care.
- Study patient cohorts to understand the real-world data on patient safety and treatment efficacy.
- Apply health data to create a holistic approach to personalized care, education and research.
- Use analytic visualizations to engage community leaders in health policy decisions.
Meet the Experts:
- Dr. Kathy Tossas, Assistant Professor and Harrison Endowed Scholar in Cancer Research, School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Dr. Joe Grzymski, PhD, Principal Investigator, Healthy Nevada Project; Chief Scientific Officer, Renown Health; Research Professor, Desert Research Institute
- Dr. Meghan Schaeffer, EdD, MPH, MPA, National Public Health Advisor, Epidemiologist, SAS
- Wendy Bohner, Global Solution Architect Lead, Healthcare, Intel Corporation