Advisory Industry Principal, Health & Life Sciences
NETWORK WITH ME
- Life Sciences
- Health Care
Commercial Analytics • Market Access • Global Pricing • Real World Evidence • Clinical Data Transparency • AI • Optimization • Simulation • Predictive Modeling • Evolution of Analytical Platform • Cloud
Read Patrick's Bio
As the industry lead for commercial life science analytics at SAS, Patrick Homer provides industry and domain expertise to customers, prospects and partners who wish to evolve their analytical capabilities. In addition, Patrick has been responsible for the development of bespoke life sciences analytical offerings for physician targeting and launch optimization. He led the global market development of clinical data sharing activities across life sciences and academic institutions and has been responsible for driving strategic alliances between SAS and life sciences partners.
Helping clients navigate the complexities of analytical digital transformation, Patrick brings practical experience combined with a deep understanding of predictive analytics, optimization, AI and the challenges involved in helping clients evolve their analytical capabilities.
Patrick joined SAS in 2008, bringing with him 20 years of experience in the commercial life sciences sector. He holds a bachelor’s degree in microbiology from University College of Swansea and earned his MBA with a major in strategy and marketing from University College of Cardiff Business School.
White Papers & E-Books
Live & Online Events
Articles & Reports
- Business Review | Interview with QPS and Patrick Homer
- LinkedIn | The Evolution of Digital Online Engagement: Part 1 – It Was Time for a Change
- LinkedIn | The AI Evolution In Commercial Pharma: The Rise of AI in Physician Targeting
- LinkedIn | The AI Evolution in Commercial Pharma: The Road to Optimization
- Applied Clinical Trials | Advancing Human Healthcare Through Accessible Trial Data and Analytics