Ever since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, fraudulent activity within various industries has seen a sharp rise, with Banking being one of the most heavily impacted sectors. New threats and fraud types are appearing, and existing ones are evolving, resulting in a complex landscape of Banking Fraud.
Deloitte and SAS, supported by ACFE Bulgaria Chapter, are organizing a joint initiative to discover the current state of maturity of Banks in Bulgaria when it comes to tackling incidents of Fraud. Through a series of structured activities, including webinars, market surveys and analysis of critical information around Fraud mitigation operations, our initiative aims to maximize the understanding of:
- What are the biggest challenges for Banks in Bulgaria around Fraud and Money Laundering.
- What is the current and projected rate of adoption for advanced technology.
- How can Banks optimize their processes, and by which actions.
We are excited to invite you to the first point in this journey, a live webinar on June 30 to present the initiative to the Bulgarian market. The webinar will be jointly hosted by SAS and Deloitte, with experts from both organizations presenting the most important points of our initiative and important use cases that are prevalent in the current Fraud landscape.
- What are the biggest challenges for Banks in Bulgaria around Fraud and Money Laundering
- What is the current and projected rate of adoption for advanced technology
- How can Banks optimize their processes, and by which actions