Training Courses - at SAS Premises
January - May 2019 · Athens
Benefits of SAS Training Courses!
- Join the classroom at our Greek Office.
- Led by an expert instructor who can look over your shoulder.
- Get hands on training, with practical examples and exercises.
- Follow the SAS Best Practices Education course material.
- Ask questions and get the answers.
- Discuss, share, exchange ideas with other participants.
On-site Training Schedule:
|Course Title||Date||Time||Fee||Registration Deadline|
|SAS Programming 1: Essentials||28-29 Jan. 2019||09:00-17:00||1.000 €||10th January|
|SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting||11-12 Feb. 2019||09:00-17:00||1.000 €||20th January|
|SAS Platform Administration: Fast Track||20-22 Feb. 2019||09:00-17:00||1.700 €||20th January|
|SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques||4-5 Mar. 2019||09:00-17:00||1.000 €||10th February|
|SAS Visual Analytics for SAS 9: Fast Track||1-3 Apr. 2019||09:00-17:00||1.300 €||10th March|
|SAS Enterprise Guide 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying||8-9 Apr. 2019||09:00-17:00||1.000 €||17th March|
|Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner (EM 5.3 - 13.2)||13-15 May 2019||09:00-17:00||1.300 €||21st April|
|SAS Data Integration Studio: Essentials||27-29 May 2019||09:00-17:00||1.400 €||5th May|
- all above prices are excluding VAT
- registrations have already began
- courses min number of participants should be 6
- catering & educational material will be offered
For further information:
Project Management Operations & Education Support, Consulting
+30 211 1067782