IFRS 17 implementation: A view from the front lines
Join Deloitte, SAS and global credit insurer Atradius as they discuss their IFRS 17 implementation journey and the effects of COVID-19.
In partnership with:
About the webinar
Interested in IFRS 17 implementation but wondering how COVID-19 might affect your efforts? Or are you wondering what the time frame for IFRS efforts should look like now that the date has been pushed back to 2023?
As IFRS 17 hurtles toward the 2023 deadline for compliance, insurers around the world are working furiously to ensure they’re compliant on day one. In 2020 and 2021, most are focused on implementing key technologies, leaving 2022 for testing at scale.
What issues are leaders encountering today, at the approximate midpoint of their IFRS 17 compliance strategies? What can others learn from their experiences?
In this webinar, leaders from Atradius – a major global trade credit insurer based in Spain – SAS and Deloitte discuss what’s working, what’s not and what’s next, focusing on:
- How COVID-19 has affected IFRS 17 implementation.
- More about implementation experiences across a range of entities and geographies.
- Main business hurdles (reinsurance, grouping, currency).
- Managing against the tight deadlines of the new 2023 deadline.
- Integration with general ledger solutions and other operational systems.
If your organization is in the midst of its own IFRS 17 journey, this is a valuable opportunity to learn from the experiences of your peers. Join us to inform your own critical decisions and approaches to ensure compliance.