Whether you’re a university student, a professor, a high school student or a lifelong learner who wants to polish your analytics and statistics skills, or learn something new, SAS has the perfect book for you.
Why choose a book from SAS?
- High-quality content. SAS offers a full list of titles, written by written by subject-matter experts, that will provide the information you need to learn SAS.
- Relevant topics. You'll find books on a variety of topics pertinent to interests at all levels – from beginner to advanced. There are books on basic statistics, advanced analytics, data mining, business intelligence, predictive modeling, clinical research and more.
- Engaging text. If you think a book about statistics or analytics has to be boring or extremely complicated, think again. In addition to having expert technical skills, our authors can tell a good story and are wonderful teachers. You'll find a huge selection of books that are engaging, relatable, easy to understand and, yes, even fun for students of all ages.
- Academic discount. Students and educators can get 20 percent off the full price of a book published by SAS (including SAS Press books, SAS Certification prep guides, course notes and SAS documentation. View discount guidelines.
In my view, to be successful in an analytics and data science career, students as life learners should develop a breadth of knowledge. Data scientists are frequently faced with cross-disciplinary business challenges that require cross-disciplinary skills. Imad Haidar, PhD Senior Researcher & Data Scientist Institute for Health and Business Insight
You Might Also Be Interested In
- Free SAS e-LearningLearn SAS quickly and easily with free, hands-on e-learning courses that you can access wherever you have an internet connection.
- University Programs for StudentsDevelop your analytics skills using SAS by taking advantage of a variety of undergraduate, graduate and joint certificate programs offered by educational institutions around the world.
- SAS BooksFind the perfect book to help you learn SAS. You'll find books on a variety of topics pertinent to student interests at all levels – from beginner to advanced.
- Free SAS How-To VideosLearn how to use SAS at your own pace by checking out our library of free video tutorials designed for students and professors.