Make the most of every customer interaction throughout the customer journey. Deliver the best offer in every situation at the most appropriate time. And know how changes in business constraints will affect outcomes.
Don’t just guess. Know.
Your business constraints will affect your marketing programs. But how? No need to guess; find out for sure. True analytical optimization lets you accurately predict the effect that constraints will have on your overall contact strategy so you can avoid over- or under-contacting customers, exceeding your budget, etc. You can also combine constraints based on budget limits, channel capacities and contact policies, or create custom constraints, such as a minimum ROI or required revenue threshold.
Ever wonder 'what if … ?' Find out.
Easily create what-if scenarios to see how any changes to your business constraints would affect outcomes – no matter how complex the changes or how numerous the variations. For example, you could determine how much revenue would go up if the campaign budget were increased by a certain percentage. Or how a higher contact frequency would affect customer lifetime value. And if you don't see the results you're after? No problem. You can easily modify scenarios, and run them again and again.
Complex optimization made easy.
Optimization doesn’t have to be complicated. Well, optimization algorithms are complicated, but getting what you need out of SAS Marketing Optimization isn’t. That’s because a browser-based interface guides marketers through all optimization processes – including scenarios, constraints, reports and analyses – intuitively and logically. And wizards assist users with more complex tasks.
Faster, easier, smarter. By quite a lot.
Make smarter business decisions and solve more complex problems in a fraction of the time. Our high-performance optimization engine delivers improved scalability and a much faster computation time. That means you can optimize millions of rows of customer data quickly and efficiently. And get faster, easier access to accurate information.
Explore More on SAS® Marketing Optimization & Beyond
Explore More on SAS® Marketing Optimization & Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- Executive Brief
- Fact Sheet
- Industry Overview
- Product Brief
- Overview Brochure
- Solution Brief
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- White Paper SAS for Media
- White Paper ANA Magazine: Measures for SuccessThis report is part of ANA Magazines Thought Leadership Series sponsored by SAS.
- Customer Story Meeting customer expectationsChubb Group increased marketing lift and gained a better understanding of which insurance niches to target by using SAS.
- White Paper Six Ways to Use Subscriber Data to Build a Stronger Business
- White Paper The Art of Decisive Merchandising This research report discusses which changes in merchandising offer the most painful obstacles to overcome and which ones open doors to the most promising opportunities.
- Customer Story Churn prediction, segmentation analysis boost marketing campaigns Churn prediction, segmentation analysis boost campaign take-up rates at Bangladesh's leading mobile provider.
- White Paper Get Started With Big Data: Tie Strategy to PerformanceMany organizations have turned to large-scale data gathering and analytics to differentiate their business and compete on a higher level. While it may seem like everyone is doing “big data”, not all organizations have approached the initiative with a strategy that will ultimately succeed. This Harvard Business Review paper explores the very real and difficult challenges that C-level executives face in setting a sound strategy around data and analytics and provides four principles that your organization can put in place to guide a successful big data initiative.
- Analyst Report White Paper Marketing Analytics for Manufacturing: Forging Customer InsightsBusiness Intelligence
- White Paper Five Steps to Analytical MaturityLife sciences organizations must rethink the way they currently manage information and what types of analytics they can use. This paper addresses these questions by outlining the analytical journey and the five steps to achieve analytical maturity.
- White Paper Shopper Insights to Improve Retail Loyalty ProgramsLeveraging Kellogg’s experiential learning initiative, SAS worked with a group of MBA marketing research students to find out what drives retailer loyalty. The findings offer guidance on how retailers can improve their loyalty programs.
- White Paper Customer Engagement Analytics: How to Use Data to Create (and Keep) Happy CustomersContact Center & Customer Experience Management
- White Paper Customer Analytics: Taking the First StepLearn how to take the first step toward creating a valuable customer analytics program – understanding the customer using data visualization capabilities.
- E-Book White Paper Your guide to modernizing the marketing organizationBest practices to guide your analytical transformation – and help you reinvent your marketing organization for the digital age.
- White Paper Marketing attribution: Giving credit where credit is dueMarketing attribution helps you analyze the impact and business value of company-generated marketing interactions to help make the best marketing investment decisions. The challenge is to interpret the massive volumes of customer data that continues to expand day by day.
- Article The marketing analytics must-havesMarketing analytics will attune you to the true signals of what matters to customers as channels, technologies and data push the digital world forward.
- E-Book Improving Customer ExperienceEveryone makes better decisions with easy access to powerful, interactive analytics – no matter the size of the business. This e-book profiles seven organizations that are using self-service data visualization and exploration to make big improvements in the way they work.
- White Paper The Internet of Things: Marketing’s Opportunities and Challenges Learn how marketers can apply event-based marketing and real-time marketing capabilities to capitalize on IoT data in the moment by pinpointing significant customer events, which then trigger real-time customer decisions. The result? Best offers delivered in real time, given the consumer’s current context.
- Article AI marketing: What does the future hold?AI marketing uses artificial intelligence and analytics to improve marketing results while enhancing customer experiences through real-time personalization.
- Customer Story Telecom calls on automation to improve market position Vodafone Ukraine reduces customer churn by 30 percent with SAS Customer Intelligence.
- Article Five trends that will reshape customer experienceApplying the latest research from HBR gives a new twist on this surprisingly relevant 2015 list of CX do’s and don’ts.
- Article Digital transformation for SMBsFor small and midsize businesses, delivering a better. customer experience is key to digital transformation
- Customer Story Customer engagement blooms with analytics and AIInnovative marketing campaigns lead to improved customer retention and loyalty at 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
- Customer Story Workplace solutions retailer creates compelling customer experience via data-driven marketingOffice Depot Europe drives change by putting SAS Customer Intelligence 360 at the center of its digital transformation.
- Article Customer data platform: What it is and why it’s important The recent rise in popularity for CDPs has led to a considerable amount of market confusion. Here's everything you need to know about how a CDP works, challenges to consider -- and how to go beyond the CDP with seamless integration.
- Customer Story Personalization is key in telecommunications. And analytics the natural solution.Telenor Norway uses SAS Analytics to enhance business decisions and continuously adapt to customers’ needs.
- Customer Story Reaching 3.6 million football fans via comprehensive marketing analyticsThe Royal Dutch Football Federation relies on SAS Customer Intelligence 360 to better understand what motivates players and fans, engage audiences with personalized communications, and promote the love of the game.
- Customer Story Complex telco product portfolio, maximum agility thanks to intelligent decisioningGerman telco provider 1&1 works with SAS and partners to improve offer management, accelerate time to market and enhance the customer experience.
Check out these products related to SAS Intelligent Decisioning, built on the powerful SAS® Platform.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Geben Sie Ihren Marketing-Entscheidungen beispiellose Einblicke und schaffen Sie relevante, zufriedenstellende und geschätzte Kundenerlebnisse.
- SAS® Model ManagerRegister, modify, track, score, publish and report on analytical models through a web interface that is integrated with the model building process.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisuelle Untersuchung aller Daten, Erkennung neuer Muster und Veröffentlichung von Berichten im Internet und auf Mobilgeräten.
- SAS® Viya®Conquer your analytics challenges, from experimental to mission critical, with faster decisions in the cloud. SAS Viya enables everyone – data scientists, business analysts, developers and executives alike – to collaborate, scale and operationalize insights, everywhere.