Innovation and inspiration on tap at free Virtual SAS Global Forum 2020, June 16
Author and optimist Simon Sinek headlines as SAS execs, partners and customers showcase the widening role of analytics in pandemic response, economic recovery and reimagined future
As analytics continues to guide and drive the world’s response to COVID-19, SAS debuts the final installment of its premier Virtual SAS® Global Forum 2020 on Tuesday, June 16. Kicking off at 11 a.m. ET – and available later on-demand – the nine-hour experience will feature a dynamic array of thought leaders. They will delve into analytic innovation, industry-specific insights, and the tools and techniques needed to navigate uncertainty, change and disruption. Registration is free of charge and open now.
Connect, collaborate and share
Launching its most robust virtual conference agenda yet, SAS invites participants to create their own experience from SAS, customer, partner and executive sessions; a virtual Quad experience; super demos; traditional mainstage highlights and SAS education offerings. All will be delivered in an easy-to-consume, online format:
- SAS Connection: Participants will experience the many uses of SAS from customers like Cleveland Clinic and Georgia-Pacific and explore SAS’ education and Data for Good initiatives.
- Executive Connection: Business leaders will hear insights from The Economist Intelligence Unit’s Chris Clague, Managing Editor and Global Editorial Lead for Trade and Globalization, as well as analytics innovators, with a focus on business recovery amid the pandemic.
- Users Connection: SAS will debut even more user-focused sessions on SAS use cases, tools, resources and training.
- Partner Connection: SAS executives and partners like Deloitte Canada will deep-dive into partner-specific successes and thought leadership.
Keynote and featured speakers
World-renowned optimist and visionary Simon Sinek will inspire with a moderated conversation based on his best-selling book, The Infinite Game. He will share how leaders can apply the essential rules of the “infinite game” to stay ahead of the competition.
The event will also spotlight SAS executives – including founder and CEO Jim Goodnight; COO and CTO Oliver Schabenberger; and Senior Vice President of R&D Engineering Bryan Harris – on the future of analyzing data in the cloud, on the edge and with AI.
An interactive experience to learn – and play
The Quad will digitally replicate an interactive tradeshow experience, complete with a hands-on look at SAS technology and access to SAS experts. Participants can join demos and presentations, learn more about technology and services, and take part in “ask the expert” sessions, with virtual technology booths staffed from 12:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
In addition to sharing bold discoveries and fostering innovation, the virtual experience will also be gamified, incentivizing participants to engage in activities throughout the day.
Mark your calendar and register online today
It all starts on June 16, and registration is open now. For an event agenda, proceedings and previously released on-demand sessions, visit the Virtual SAS Global Forum 2020 website.
Stay up to date, follow, and join the conversation on social:
- Twitter: Follow @SASsoftware and #SASGF.
- Instagram: Follow @SASsoftware and #SASGF.
- Facebook: Like SAS Software and SAS Users Group.
- LinkedIn: Visit the SAS company and SAS Users Group pages.
Visit SAS’ COVID-19 Data Analytics Resource Hub for an assortment of free resources and analytic tools to track and curb the pandemic.
SAS ist Marktführer im Bereich Analytics und mit mehr als drei Milliarden US-Dollar Umsatz einer der grössten Softwarehersteller. Kunden weltweit setzen innovative Software und Services von SAS ein, um Daten in Wissen zu verwandeln und intelligente Geschäftsentscheidungen zu treffen. Seit 1976 verschafft SAS Kunden THE POWER TO KNOW.
Mit SAS entwickeln Unternehmen Strategien und setzen diese um, messen den eigenen Erfolg, gestalten ihre Kunden- und Lieferantenbeziehungen profitabel, steuern in Echtzeit die gesamte Organisation und erfüllen regulatorische Vorgaben.
Firmensitz der US-amerikanischen Muttergesellschaft ist Cary, North Carolina. SAS Switzerland hat seine Zentrale in Zürich und eine Niederlassung in Genf. Weitere Informationen unter www.sas.com/ch.