The internet of things is changing the world. Everything is becoming connected, digital and smart. There are hardly any facets of our economies or lives left untouched by these developments.
Analytics plays a key role for the innovative business models and emerging infrastructures that have resulted. Now is the time to blaze new organizational and technological trails. But there are many questions, and we’d like to consider them with you.
Use this exclusive opportunity to share information and find out how you can ready your analytics infrastructure for the Internet of Things.
- How can you combine old and new data ecosystems and generate insights?
- How can Hadoop and high-performance analytics technologies be used to your best advantage?
- How can you collect and analyze data in-stream?
- What is the significance of machine-to-machine communication, machine learning, and artificial intelligence for existing analytics environments?
- What can be learned from other industries and existing use cases?
Take a look at our agenda.
Tuesday, May 10th 2016
8:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
Hotel Bellevue Palace
The conference is on invitation only and for free.