SAS® Visual Analytics Interactive Demos
Explore a variety of industry and business issues.
Browse all SAS Visual Analytics reports by industry
To view sample reports for a specific industry, select the industry from the dropdown below.
- All Industries
- Capital Markets
- Energy and Utilities
- Health Care
- Life Sciences
- Oil and Gas
- Small to Midsize Business
- All-Payer Claims Database Gain quick insights into your state’s population health, and analyze health care cost, quality, accessibility and utilization holistically, government leaders can take the right steps to improve citizens' health outcomes.
- Asset Reliability & Integrity Analyze equipment performance and maintenance, and identify the main cost drivers out of thousands of different assets.
- Banking & Risk Insights Get a holistic view of a bank's risk and performance across regions, down to an individual counterparty level.
- Casino Floor Performance Quickly explore masses of machine data and get a complete view of a casino’s performance.
- Contact Center Performance Identify demand patterns, analyze interaction trends and improve customer satisfaction while simultaneously reducing operational costs.
- Customer Analysis Easily analyze your sales and marketing performance so you can identify ways to improve how you market to your customers.
- Digital Advertising Get fast insights on advertisers, inventory, campaigns and more by making it easy for you to view and analyze digital media performance across all channels and properties.
- Disease Management Explore potential linkages between renal disease and Type 2 diabetes to find ways to improve the health of (and minimize costs for) member populations, to government agencies developing proactive approaches to protecting and promoting public health, to clinical researchers trying to find the best course of therapy.
- Ebola Outbreak Analysis Understand how events related to the Ebola epidemic can have negative regional and global impacts that can make controlling an epidemic more challenging.
- Ebola Outbreak Economics Assess the economic impact associated with the Ebola outbreak important to understand how events related to an epidemic can have negative regional and global impacts that can make controlling an epidemic more challenging.
- Environmental Reporting Explore SAS' progress in various environmental initiatives.
- International Trade Data Explore complex relationships and uncover stories hidden within 300+ million rows of international trade data spanning 26 years.
- Motor Vehicle Fatalities Uncover crash causes and identify possible trouble spots quickly so potentially life-saving changes can be made to correct problems.
- Network Performance Analyze network usage from both a customer and network perspective, and find the right mix of traffic to optimize the customer experience.
- P-12 Student Analysis Get a fast and thorough understanding of enrolled student populations, as well as provide insight into trends in discipline and assessment scores associated with sub-populations.
- Patient Safety Rapidly uncover key medical insights across growing volumes of real-world data to identify potential safety problems before they become a threat to public health.
- Pipeline Shutdown Perform shutdown analysis to understand the potential cause-and-effects of various operational activities, such as insufficient maintenance or excavation near pipeline facilities.
- Pricing Analytics Get a holistic view of store performance, risk and sales trends by customer segment, pricing zones and store geography.
- Promotion Effectiveness Explore overall promotional category performance and promotional lift by marketing channel, and enlightens retailers to the ever challenging impact of halo and cannibalization effects.
- Retail Insights Analyze store performance on a regional basis, use what-if scenario building to make decisions on new store locations and modifications, understand how customers’ shopping habits differ, and ensure the success of promotions by comparing actual revenue to forecast and baseline revenue.
- Revenue Management Give revenue managers and executive management the ability to visually report, analyze and act on hotel performance.
- Revenue Optimization Discover which of your products are not priced competitively, which products should be considered for a price markdown, and how well your promotional plans are performing.
- Risk & Profitability Better manage risk and drive profitability by using SAS Visual Analytics to analyze their business performance, loss frequency and severity, and catastrophe exposures.
- Sales & Distribution Easily explore huge amounts of financial data – in this case, 34 years of sales data spanning 128 cities around the world – for a company that manufactures and sells toys to resellers and vendors.
- Smart Meter Management Analyze consumption trends, identify demand patterns, target various customer segments with specific energy efficiency campaigns, and use detailed data to proactively manage asset performance.
- Student Enrollment Gain a deep understanding of the types of students applying – as well as which ones will actually enroll and succeed.
- Warranty Analysis Analyze warranty claims to quickly identify potential issues and their underlying causes.
- Water Quality & Consumption Analyze water consumption data to identify properties with potential water leaks or candidates for water reduction initiatives.