This certification will be retired on January 31, 2023. It wil be replaced by the:
SAS Certified Professional: Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS 9.4
SAS® Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS®9
Validates a candidates' ability to apply SAS® programming skills to clinical trials data
Successful candidates should have experience in:
- Clinical trials process.
- Accessing, managing and transforming clinical trials data.
- Statistical procedures and macro programming.
- Reporting clinical trials results.
- Validating clinical trial data reporting.
There are two methods available to earn this credential. Select an exam to see the full content for each.
Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS®9
Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS®9 – Accelerated Version *
* Must currently hold the SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9 credential.
These exams are administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators
You knew those late nights writing (or grading) assignments would pay off eventually. Being a student, educator or independent learner means you get academic discounts on SAS certification exams, e-learning and more. So now you can crack the books – without breaking the bank.