Drive business transformation with Analytics.
Meet our new in-depth Data Science training program.
Kick-start your career in the data-driven economy - sign up for the new Analytics Value Training program.
The program will give you in-depth knowledge of all the latest technologies in Big Data, Analytics, and R programming. You will learn how to analyze data to resolve highly complex business problems and how to communicate to key stakeholders for maximum business impact.
Who can participate?
- Business Analysts - people with a strong insight info the business of their organization and an interest in data analysis.
- Data Scientists/Statisticians - people with a strong mathematical background such as statistics physics or computer science, and an interest in business.
- IT Professionals - people with a strong technical background (maintenance, operations and installation) and an interest in business and data analysis.
The program is customized to fit individual as well as company requirements. All participants will do a competencies gap analysis before entering the program to define the specific requirements and expectations of the program outcome.
The program is delivered by SAS and an ecosytem of partners to ensure that the participants get the best possible training no matter the topic. The partners of the program are SAS, Bravura, Well, Edlegio and KnowIt.
About the program
- Provides the basic skills needed to solve real business problems with analytics
- Accommodates the participants with special fields of interest
- Includes diploma after examination and final presentation.
The program is built around the four main areas of expertise needed to attain business value from analytics:
- Statistics and mathematics (predictive models, clustering, machine learning, etc.)
- Programming and databases (system knowledge, programming languages and Hadoop)
- Communication (visualization, storytelling, presentations)
- Business understanding (value and industry-related business benefits with ROI).
The program is delivered over 12 months as:
- 11 days of class workshops
- Online training, including workshops
- Reading of selected business concept references
- 7-14 days of deeper tools training (optional).
“Thanks to Analytics Value Training for Data Science it is much easier to distribute our resources and prioritize the projects that help drive the organization forward”.
- Elis Rosén - Head of Analysis
“Now that my colleagues have a stronger theoretical background, I have a sounding board and better support for driving the change necessary to reach goals in our organization”.
- Mattias Andersson - Head of CRM Analytics