What key business insights could be hidden in your text documents – case notes, service records, transcripts, contracts? Content analysis software from SAS transforms unstructured data into organized information to give you a competitive edge. You can identify emerging issues. Spot trends. And better understand your business and customers.
Analyze large amounts of text – quickly and easily.
It takes too much time and effort to manually organize and review documents. SAS Contextual Analysis gets it done quickly – from a single, integrated environment. You’ll achieve order out of chaos, save resources and, ultimately, reduce costs.
Identify new insights, make big moves.
How do potential customers perceive your business? What unforeseen problems might stall progress? Which emerging trends are rife with potential? These questions can’t be answered with a quick skim of corporate documents. SAS Contextual Analysis helps you dig deep, uncover truths and take action.
Customize an approach that meets your needs.
Combining machine learning with subject-matter expertise gives you exceptional control over your text analysis. The technology identifies common themes, category rules and document sentiment – and then you can add domain expertise to refine the results and make it context-specific for your business.
Prepare your data for more advanced tasks.
Content analysis software from SAS not only reveals insights, it also sets the stage for new opportunities. You can use categorized and tagged data for data mining and machine learning, forecasting or interactive visual analysis. You’ll know more, so you can accomplish more.
Big Data Matters
If you have a lot of text documents and other unstructured data sources (email, social media, etc.), you probably have no idea what pearls of wisdom are hidden within. You certainly couldn't read all that text, much less make sense of it all. In Improving Machine Learning With SAS Contextual Analysis – the eighth webinar in our Big Data Matters on-demand webinar series – you’ll learn how to:
- Use SAS Contextual Analysis to uncover trends and topics buried in documents, emails, social media and other unstructured text sources.
- Interact with your data to update models and extract valuable information.
- Easily answer questions on the fly with the software's embedded user assistance.
Demo & Screenshots
- Single system for guided text model development and deployment. Simplify your tasks and gain more control by working from a single environment.
- Hybrid approach to document categorization. Combine machine learning technology with subject-matter expertise for a fully customized system.
- Natural language processing. Eliminate the need for tedious manual definitions so you can work consistently and save time.
- Automatic discovery of topics for initial taxonomy development. Pinpoint central themes across multiple documents quickly and easily.
- Generation of configurable rules and improved linguistic context. Allow the technology to create categorization rules, then enhance them with defined concepts.
- Direct integration with SAS. Prepare your data for other technologies from SAS, including SAS® Visual Analytics.