As much as there is hype about artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics companies still struggle with practical applications in enterprise environments. Many innovative ideas remain just on paper or in the early stages of experimentation. The challenge resides in complex IT landscapes, departmental siloes, and the ability to deploy analytics where it is needed.
The Analytical Week on one side introduces hot and inspiring topics in the area of AI like text analytics, voice emotion detection and image recognition. On the other side it remains strictly pragmatic and connected to practical business tasks where AI can be helpful if handled correctly. Covered areas include customer engagement and loyalty and leveraging analytics in CRM.
Attention is also dedicated to more technical aspects concerning the efficient deployment of advanced analytics in enterprise environments. Model management and open source integration are among the discussed topics.
Select and visit open sessions from our three days schedule where individual topics will be addressed either from business or from technical point of view.
Individual deep dive sessions can be arranged upon demand.
- Dalibor Sramek Sr Business Solutions Manager
- Dwijendra Dwivedi Principal Technical Consultant, SAS
- Ivan Kasanicky Data Scientist
- Jakub Kasik Senior Account Executive
- Jan Cerny Sr Business Solutions Manager
- Jiri Nosal Executive Consultant
- Lucia Cekanakova Associate Systems Engineer
- Lucie Staňková Regional Customer Advisory Manager
- Michal Seifert Executive Consultant
- Radim Babka Sr Business Solutions Manager
Meet the experts
Open Source & SAS
Home Credit Consumer Finance HQ
Meeting room 31B
Register now for this event
This event is no longer available for registration.