Centralized administration for IT
SAS® Enterprise BI Server provides a single point of control for managing the technology underpinnings of your enterprise, including servers, applications, security, libraries and metadata, across multiple platforms.
- Manage your intelligence infrastructure more easily.
- Manage authorization information from a single facility.
- Reduce administrative support costs.
- Provides a single point of control for performing all administration tasks for enterprise intelligence applications.
- Can be run from an administrator’s desktop, yet it can manage resources on all platforms supported by SAS.
- A wizard-driven approach guides users through tasks, easing and speeding the management of intelligence architectures.
- Provides the ability to grant access to resources by users or groups, and assign attributes to protect those resources.
- Centrally set up logical names for libraries and servers.
- Manage the creation, replication and promotion of metadata repositories from the administrator’s desktop.
- Provides a centralized location for your site’s SAS installation and licensing information.
- Enables customers and third-party vendors to write plug-ins for extending and customizing management capabilities.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.