A deeper customer understanding. Better customer targeting. More relevant communications – personalized at the speed of customer interactions. Our customer experience software delivers analytical insight to the modern digital marketer. Because making it personal makes a difference.
Go beyond page hits for deeper customer insights.
Go well beyond capturing page hits by tracking your customers' online behavior in detail. Then combine that data with offline data for a complete view of the customer and a keener understanding of customer behavior. And deliver a more relevant customer experience by combining the insights you gain with a library of personalized offers that are ready to present at the right moment.
Practice real-time marketing that really is real time.
Make sure that the absolute best offer is made to a customer at the right time – in real time. Only SAS combines the customer insight derived from real-time data collection with the advanced analytics and business logic of enterprise decision management. So you're empowered to deliver exactly what your customer wants – exactly when they want it.
Start small. Grow at your own pace.
Our customer experience software provides powerful tools that enable you to deliver a better experience to your customers (and prospects). For example, you could start with SAS Customer Experience Analytics for dynamic data collection and analysis to understand how customers interact with your website. Then improve your outbound campaigns by using SAS Customer Experience Targeting to target profitable customer segments. And add SAS Customer Experience Personalization for inbound, personalized targeting in real time.
Lighten the load with no heavy tagging.
Tired of the intensive Web analytics tagging required by traditional solutions? We use dynamic data collection, which involves a uniform tag that is the same on every page. This greatly simplifies implementation and maintenance. Changes to page design are accounted for automatically during data capture, so there’s no need to continually re-tag. And because you have all the detailed data, you can reinterpret its meaning and change your analysis without having to capture new data.
- Data management. Take data from all digital channels and devices and contextualize in a matter of minutes.
- Self-service data analysis. Output the analysis of data in any format, on any device, for quick consumption.
- Data visualization and reporting. Support for advanced visual analysis – through methods such as pathing, regression, decision trees, roll-up reporting, and visual forecasting and regression.
- Predictive analytics and data mining. Run analyses to determine which adjustments to goal-seeking routines will result in better business goals.
- Dynamic data collection. Avoid form- and field-level tag maintenance while collecting every consumer interaction down to the keystroke on your organization’s web properties.
- Decision support. Centrally manage all data access, transformation and reporting from a single environment.