SAS Reference Program
Highlighting your organization - and you
For more than 35 years, loyal SAS customers like you have helped us achieve unwavering growth and success. Likewise, we are committed to helping you grow and succeed.
Together, we can explore avenues for sharing your message in ways that are most advantageous to you and your organization. For more information on how we can help you share your story, please contact us at email@example.com
What are the benefits?
When you participate in the SAS Reference Program, we can help you:
- Develop and promote yourself and your organization as thought leaders.
- Network with successful peers at government agencies, educational institutions and businesses around the world.
- Build industry recognition.
- Gain unprecedented access to SAS staff well beyond the sales channel, including R&D experts and even our executive management.
- Gain access to technology experts such as analysts and others who provide valuable technical exchanges that keep you abreast of the latest trends and developments.
- Increase visibility for your organization in channels that may otherwise be unavailable to you.
What are the requirements?
SAS offers a reference program staffed by professionals dedicated to fostering positive mutual exposure for both of our organizations. There are no required commitments, only your willingness to consider opportunities on a case-by-case basis.
Even our customers who are under nondisclosure agreement (NDA) can participate. Customers with NDAs can still take part in certain referencing activities while maintaining anonymity.
Ready to Participate?
|Learn more about referencing opportunities|
|Contact a SAS Reference Program representative|