SAS® for Sustainability Management
Predict and respond to environmental, social and economic risks and opportunities
" We had no doubts in selecting a technology partner because its solution ensured that a balance would be struck between performance and ease of customization and management, preventing the need for long and costly consulting."
Poste Italiane Group
Components of SAS® for Sustainability Management
SAS Sustainability Reporting – Transform your scattered environmental data into a valuable corporate asset with the power of business intelligence and performance management.
SAS Energy and Emissions Management – Analyze and model your carbon footprint and related environmental program assets.
How SAS® Is Different
- Only SAS offers an integrated platform for business analytics that enhances performance management initiatives with a consistent, accurate view of information.
- Integrated forecasting provides predictions of future performance so adjustments can be made accordingly.
- SAS' analytic capabilities give insight into costs and cost drivers, as well as the financial impacts of green initiatives. Activity-based costing and capacity resource planning models help choose between alternatives, based on the predicted resources required.
- SAS delivers a variety of predictive analytics to help plan improvement strategies, manage risk, avoid threats and measure results.
- Award-winning data integration software is part of every sustainability solution, bringing you closer to accurate, timely information for decision support.
SAS is committed to sustainable development
SAS is an active and committed partner in the communities where we live, work and conduct business. At SAS, we recognize that environmental sustainability is a continuous effort that requires prudent use and preservation of our natural resources. Please read our Corporate Social Responsibility Report for more information.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.