How IT Can Drive Business Transformation
Using big data and advanced analytics to differentiate and innovate
You may have heard this before: IT agility enables business ability. Today's hypercompetitive environment requires innovation. One way to provide that innovation is through the pervasive use of analytics across your organization. Of course, there are technical issues to be dealt with.
- What analytics are needed where, who will use them and where are you going to get them?
- How do you address the challenges surrounding big data?
- How are you going to support the pressing need for real-time answers?
- What is the best way to deploy the capabilities and solutions your organization needs, even around the world?
The first step is realizing that your IT department is in a unique position to capitalize on data by managing information as a valued asset. And, IT has the power to deliver real change by providing integrated analytic solutions to the different lines of business across your organization. The second step requires understanding that analytics are different from operational and BI applications. Analysts need a sandbox- type development environment, with the power to quickly produce many model iterations to discover the best one.
How SAS Can Help
- Tailored solutions that can grow with you. SAS can tailor a solution for your specific needs and infrastructure. Start with a single project and grow, while having an information infrastructure that can scale as needed with integrated analytical disciplines. One by one, you can eliminate the analytic departmental silos that exist across your organization.
- Complete lifecycle support. SAS partners with you, enabling you to manage the entire data and analytics life cycle that drives organizational success. Produce answers to questions people didn't even know to ask.
- Analytic business solutions. Just as IT turns to packaged application vendors for prepackaged operational systems, SAS leads the way in providing prepackaged analytic business solutions. Our solutions are built upon decades of domain experience, and give you the power to quickly see results.
- A commitment to your success. SAS offers extensive pre- and post-sales support. Our analytics center of excellence and BI competency center provide strategic planning before you start, with continuous support during your analytics implementation and after your projects are up and running. Help is always available to ensure your success.
Priority Considerations for the CIO
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.