Reduce large-scale data movement and derive quick analytical insights with analytical processing inside the database
SAS supports in-database analytics with Teradata, DB2, Netezza, Aster Data, Oracle and Pivotal (previously Greenplum) databases.
Components of SAS® In-Database
- Scoring Acceleration – High-performance model scoring with faster time to results.
- Analytics Acceleration for Teradata – High-performance model building to produce faster, better results.
- In-Database Analytics with a Teradata Enterprise Data Warehouse – Develop and deploy SAS Analytics with the Teradata Enterprise Data Warehouse platform.
How SAS® Is Different
- In-database options for data management and analytics. SAS has taken an industry lead in offering in-database options for data management and analytics capabilities to provide our customers with quick insights and maximum value.
- Support for third-party data warehouses and databases. SAS supports in-database analytics (data preparation, model development and deployment) on a wide range of third-party databases. Currently SAS has delivered in-database capabilities with Aster Data, Pivotal (previously Greenplum), DB2, IBM Netezza, Oracle and Teradata.
Streamlined model registration and validation. SAS Model Manager, an analytic model management environment, is fully integrated with SAS Scoring Accelerator to streamline the registration, validation and deployment of analytical models inside the database. The solution tracks and monitors model performance over time so you can decide quickly whether to update, retire or create new models.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.