Reference Data Manager
The reference data manager offers a Web-based interface that can be used across departments and lines of business to build, store and manage relationships and hierarchies. This technology uses terms created in the business data network to link relationships across data elements, including parent-child, one-to-many or coded relationships. Hierarchy information can create a more complete view of the relationships between these business terms.
- Maintain reference data entities consistently across the organization, with definitions and relationships clearly defined for each entity and the entity values.
- Deliver better reference data to drive more responsive business processes.
- Build the foundation for data stewardship and governance.
- Identify, profile and validate reference data from any source system.
- Integrate accurate and reliable reference data.
- Streamline MDM projects through reliable, useful reference data.
- Maintain and manage history and data change management in a single interface.
- Create business rules across processes and manage existing business rules.
- Support enhanced analysis and decision making.
- Integrate business terms and glossaries defined in the business data network.
- Give data stewards and data governance boards more control of a single framework for reference data.
- Create enterprisewide standards for data quality at the attribute level.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.