Master Data Management Support
SAS Data Management Advanced supports integration hubs with its functionality and a layer of metadata, to facilitate the intelligent design and implementation of master data environments. SAS provides unsurpassed data access; reusable business rules to clean, standardize and enhance data as it moves into the master reference file; and an intuitive, adaptable development environment for increased productivity and rapid results.
- Provides a 360-degree view of data.
- Allows organizations to tie master data management (MDM) efforts to existing data integration initiatives, creating an evolutionary approach to MDM.
- Saves money and resources due to improved revenue management, effective marketing and better business decisions.
- Supports rapid query, analysis and reporting functionality required for successful business initiatives.
- Enables users to access multiple data sources and instantly transform the data into useful information for analysis.
- An intuitive interface for building master data hubs from a data integration environment.
- Enhanced metadata search features enable you to search by type, name, date or other keywords, subset by folders or other options, and save searches for future use.
- Support for semantic data descriptions of input and output data sources that uniquely identify each instance of a business element (customer, product, account, etc.) and standardize the master data model to provide a single source of truth.
- Powerful transformation tools and embedded data quality processes ensure that master data is correct.
- A business rules library that contains reusable business rules that clean, standardize, match and enhance data as it moves into the master reference file and is reused for downstream processes.
- Support for varying data feeds, which can arrive in a single transaction or as hundreds of transactions at a time.
- Single-pass processing of source data sets.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.