This session will explore how to analyze information in SAS Enterprise Guide and publish it to your organization quickly and effectively – placing you and SAS Enterprise Guide at the center of an information web.
What You'll Learn
- Create a report combining output from multiple tasks and export it to PDF or HTML.
- Redirect the formatted output from a task directly into Excel.
- Add extra formatting commands to your output, such as page orientation.
- Build linked reports and graphs.
- Publish from SAS Enterprise Guide directly to the Web.
- Turn a SAS Enterprise Guide task into a stored process, complete with dynamic and cascading prompts.
Who Should Attend
Users wanting to get more out of the product, or IT architects wishing to see how SAS Enterprise Guide can fit into their business.
Neil Constable is a Principal Education Consultant for SAS in the UK, where he has worked since 2002. He applies his knowledge of Base SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS business intelligence tools as an instructor for the programming and business intelligence courses. Constable is the author of SAS Programming for Enterprise Guide Users, which is currently being updated to reflect changes in the new versions of SAS Enterprise Guide. .