Discover how an effective customer intelligence strategy drives performance and how to move toward developing a customer command center in order to attain the ultimate competitive edge.
Learn how you can:
- Build an effective customer intelligence strategy with the necessary elements.
- Ensure a consistent customer experience across channels.
- Apply the necessary metrics and KPIs.
- Integrate social media, networks and mobile marketing.
- Drive smarter decisions with data and analytics.
Dave Frankland – Principal Analyst for Forrester Research Inc.
Frankland's research focuses on overall customer intelligence strategies, customer intelligence organizational challenges, customer contact strategies, and understanding and evaluating marketing service providers and agencies.
David Myron – Editorial Director for CRM and Speech Technology magazines
A multiple-award-winning writer and editor, Myron is responsible for the general direction and day-to-day operations of CRM and Speech Technology magazines, their Web sites, weekly e-mail newsletters and Webinars.
Jeff Gilleland – Global Customer Intelligence Strategist for SAS (Webcast moderator)
With more than 25 years of experience in financial services, technology and consumer-packaged-goods industries, Gilleland has built growth strategies based on customer knowledge for some of the largest brands in the world.