During this Webcast in the SAS® Insider Series, you’ll learn more about the benefits of large-scale, automatic forecasting and how you can help your clients effectively plan and manage their data for optimal performance.
Learn how to:
- Realize the benefits of forecasting as a foundation for important planning and decision-making processes.
- Create effective forecasts and avoid the potential effects of forecast errors.
- Address the needs of novice and experienced analysts with SAS forecasting software.
- Apply the capabilities of SAS forecasting software based on case studies and real-world applications.
- SAS forecasting software and new features.
- Initiatives that are driving the market demand for forecasting.
- SAS resources to help you position and sell SAS forecasting software.
SAS Global Technology Practice
Udo Sglavo has more than 15 combined years of experience working at SAS and providing analytical content and solutions to groups ranging from FORTUNE Global 500® companies to Internet startups. Sglavo is very well-versed in explaining to customers how SAS can be used to solve their business challenges. He has shared his expertise to help develop the analytics components of the SAS Business Analytics Framework and SAS®9.
Sglavo received his degree in mathematics from the University of Applied Sciences in Darmstadt, Germany. He is also a member of the practitioner advisory board of Foresight magazine, published by the International Institute of Forecasters.