Who should attend?
Line-of-business vice presidents/directors/managers, vice presidents/directors (analytics), business analysts, quantitative modelers and statisticians who want to explore, develop, act and collaborate on making fact-based decisions.
Why you shouldn't miss this Webinar
The ability to make fact-based, profitable decisions is not based on data quantity. Rather, success is based on an organization's ability to discover insights from – and enhance the quality of – the data it already has.
This Webinar will highlight how data mining can deliver insights about your daily operations (e.g., customers, finance, marketing, service) and enable you to improve performance. The presentation will focus on critical analytic data preparation steps, how to build models that reflect multiple business scenarios and collaborative model scoring methods that will generate timely, accurate results.
Attend this Webinar and learn how to:
- Discover and interpret hidden insights with speed, scale and accuracy.
- Improve quality and precision of modeling results.
- Act on results to improve performance and gain higher return from data assets.
- Monitor performance of analytic models over time to verify accuracy and avoid decay.
The big picture
Achieving accurate, easy-to-use reporting is a key component of the comprehensive, fully integrated platform for SAS® Business Analytics, which:
- Meets the needs of all the diverse users in an organization.
- Provides an effective infrastructure for managing the growing appetite for intelligence.
- Helps you derive more value from existing technology and information assets.
- Supports sustainable growth of your organization through innovative use of technology and information.
Tapan Patel, Global Marketing Manager, SAS
Tapan Patel focuses on product marketing strategy, persona-based marketing, awareness and messaging for topic areas such as data mining, analytic model management, SAS In-Database and grid computing. Patel, who has more than 10 years of experience in technology marketing, also serves as a spokesperson to the press, thought leaders and industry analysts.
Prior to his role in product marketing at SAS, Patel spent many years working directly with customers, partners and industry experts as a Senior Product Manager and Market Research Analyst at HAHT Commerce Inc. and a Product Manager at Core Healthcare Limited.
Wayne Thompson, Analytics Product Manager, SAS
Wayne Thompson's primary efforts focus on soliciting customer feedback concerning relevant products/solutions and relaying it to the SAS data mining development teams to extend SAS' leadership position in the data mining market.
Employed at SAS since 1992, Thompson has served as a Statistical Services Specialist for the Education Division, where he developed and taught applied statistical courses, as well as collaborated on several data analysis projects for clients across industries. Thompson received his PhD and MS from the University of Tennessee in 1992 and 1987, respectively.