Who should attend?
VPs, directors and line-of-business managers and staff who operate in document-centric work environments, including anyone relying on written documents, social media and other text-based materials to make decisions.
Why you shouldn't miss this Webinar
Organizations today are faced with a flood of text-based content, a shortage of domain and subject-matter experts and an inability to analyze data in an automated, consistent manner.
This session will provide practical, accessible advice about the methods and technologies that will enable you to improve efficiencies, ease staff resources and seamlessly incorporate text-based insights for better decisions.
Learn how to:
- Efficiently uncover new insights and meaning buried within text data.
- Drive measurable improvements utilizing sources you currently have – but are not using.
- Gain a richer understanding of your current business initiatives.
- Use practical tips for initiating a project
The big picture
Achieving accurate, tangible business benefits with easy-to-use features is a key component of the platform for SAS® Business Analytics, which:
- Extends the reach of business expertise in the organization.
- Improves business operation efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Proactively informs future direction.
- Helps you derive more value from existing information assets.
Fiona McNeill, Product Marketing Manager, SAS
As Global Product Marketing Manager, Fiona McNeill oversees the product marketing of text analytics at SAS. During her more than 11 years at SAS, she has defined product strategy and corporate relationships, and helped organizations derive tangible benefits from their strategic use of SAS technology. She has received multiple innovation awards, and was identified as a Pioneer and one of the Most Influential People by CRMPower 2000.
Kathy Lange, Senior Business Director, SAS Business Analytics Practice
Kathy Lange has more than 25 years of experience selling and implementing analytics solutions. The SAS Business Analytics practice helps customers define their business problems and craft strategies for solving those problems with integrated SAS solutions, including business intelligence, data integration and advanced analytics. Lange holds a BS in mathematics from the University of Delaware and an MS in operations research from Union College.