Integrating analytics into your business strategy can transform your marketing process and your customer relationships. This on-demand webinar offers insight and advice for how to use analytics to determine which customers you should acquire and retain for maximum profitability.
Paul Coleman from Macy's and Larry Mosiman from SAS address the following customer profitability issues and how your organization can:
- Drive profitable revenue growth through increased retention, cross-sell/up-sell and acquisition of valuable customers.
- Improve the return on direct marketing investments.
- Select optimal site locations.
- Understand the value of customers across all channels.
- Design promotional offers that best enhance sales and profitability.
- Tailor direct marketing offers to customer preferences.
- Paul Coleman, Director of Marketing Statistics, Macy's Inc.
Larry Mosiman, Customer Intelligence Product Marketing Manager, SAS